Going on a date is super exciting and fun, but it's also new territory. You'll need to be on your best behavior to make a good impression, and you must act like a lady if you want to be treated like one. Be PDA polite and always mind your manners, and you'll inspire him to act like a true gentleman himself.
At The Mall
- Hold his hand to show your affection.
- Do offer to pay for the movie/coffee/meal once in a while.
- Allow your date to check out the sports and electronics stores.
- Drape yourself all over your guy as if you were his sweater.
- Expect him to pay for everything all the time.
- Drag him only to the stores of your choosing, and then make him carry a ton of purchases.
At A Party
- Introduce him to people he hasn't met.
- Allow him to mingle with common friends.
- Let him dance if he wants to (even if he's not good at it!)
- Exclude him from conversations with your friends.
- Corner him and stay glued to his side the entire night.
- Belittle him and give him reason to begrudge you.
- Hang out in the common areas of the house.
- Greet his parents if you're at his house, and yours if you chill in your place.
- Keep physical relations GP.
- Ignore his family members or household help and be a dive.
- Make a beeline for his room (or yours) and stay locked in there.
- Do anything physical you are not ready for.