- You light up. Crush sightings cause your heart rate to increase and pump blood swiftly through your system. This makes some acquire pink, glowing skin.
- You become more creative. As you think up scenarios of bump-ins and stolen glances, your imagination starts working doubly hard, inspiring your ingenious streak.
- You'll emit good vibes. You're more likely to forget a dreary dilemma when you see your crush. A kilig situation usually lightens your mood and causes you to become instantly happier.
- You're made more self-aware. As you zero in on one particular guy (or several if you wish), you learn how to weed out people who don't intrigue you. In this light, you get to fine-tune your likes and dislikes and get a healthy understanding of what tickles your fancy.
- You become your best self. When you're styling on a crush, you always put your best foot forward. As such, you rack your brains for ways to transform yourself into the most ideal—and crushable—version of yourself.
.~'* GRAB THE MAG! *'~.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want to know how you can get your crush to notice you? Flip to pages 54-55 of your July issue of Candy magazine with Daniel Radcliffe and Teen Model Winner Betina on the cover!
CONTINUE READING BELOW