It's upsetting to know that there are some men who can't help but stray and cheat even though their girlfriends treat them well. But, it's also important to note that cheating is a two-way street—it happens because both parties agree to committing it. Sure, the guy who made the first move is at fault, but when the other lady reciprocates it, it's already a different story.
So, if you hate to be tangled in a cheating mess or be labeled the 'third party,' you have to be firm in dissing his flirty moves. Here are the best responses you can give to an attached guy whom you think is being overly friendly with you:
- "Sorry, I'm not into cheaters."
Straight to the point. *hairflip*
- "I'm too fabulous to be your number 2."
Because why settle? You deserve to be the only one!
- "I'm not really a fan of secondhand...items."
You'd rather have no one than settle for meaningless flings.
- "I'm flattered, but I'd rather stay single than mingle with boys like you."
Don't even try to get near me, little boy.
- "With that face, you've got the nerve to cheat."
Sometimes, cheaters are just loaded with confidence—lots of it.
- "I don't settle for damaged goods."
Quality over everything else.
- "You're not my type. I prefer guys with personality."
...or have the decency to stay loyal to their partners. You're actually contemplating on sending a screencap of the message to his GF.
- "Thanks, but definitely, no thanks."
- "Your mom must have raised you well to treat women with that kind of disrespect."
Just add a little sarcasm and you're good.
- "I have high standards—and you don't make the cut."
As a strong and independent woman, settling as someone else's spare tire can never be an option.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.