While breaking up can be painful, moving on after the split is more heart breaking—and sometimes, the people around you can't help but stick their noses in your business. Here are nine sassy responses for your prying friends or relatives who are rushing you to move on:
1. Sorry, I didn't know there was a deadline for that.
...at sa'yo pala dapat mag-submit ng form.
2. I'm still waiting for Christmas, para double celebration.
Also, para tipid y'know.
3. Gusto ko pa kasi dibdibin 'yung sakit, girl.
Pagbigyan mo na ako.
4. When that happens, you'll be the first to know, don't worry.
5. Magpapatawag ako ng meeting kapag nakapag-move on na ako.
Padadalhan kitang memo, okay?
6. Patience is a virtue. Nagmamadali lang?
Sorry, may lakad ka ba?
7. Girl, darating din tayo diyan.
Kaya relax lang, ha?
8. Hindi ako si Taylor Swift, okay?
Siya ang santa ng pag-move on, hindi ako.
9. Sorry, need to know basis only.
...at hindi ka kasama doon.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.