Used up all the memes you saved on your phone and the pickup lines you know on your crush or your significant other? Maybe you need a new set of lines to use on them, so they know how special they are to you! For that, don't worry because we have your back. We've rounded up (and listened, of course) to these OPM songs and took note of our favorite lines that will totally make anyone kilig—perfect for the love of your life!
- When you really, really like him: "Buo ang loob ko sa'yo. Ganito ako kasigurado." —Ang Bandang Shirley's "Umaapaw"
- When you can't figure out if he feels the same way or not: "Magpapaalam na ba? O susubukan pa? Papanindigan na lang. Ngunit kaya pa ba?" —Hapipaks's "Baka Kailangan"
- When he's already friendzoned you, huhu: "I laugh momentarily and forget the pain, 'cause 20 years from now I'll still be singing your name." —Flying Ipis's "This Song Is About You"
- When you know what you're feeling for him is true love: "My bones are safe, and my heart can rest knowing it belongs to you." —Reese Lansangan's "Home"
- When he makes your heart beat so fast that it almost hurts: "Your laughter is my only wish. The breaths you take, my catalysts." —BP Valenzuela's "All That You Are"
- When you've been in this one-sided love for years now: "Kung ang puso ko ay imamapa, ikaw ang dulo, ang gitna't simula." —Ebe Dancel's "Bawat Daan"
- When it feels like he's pushing and pulling you: "Makikinig ba ako sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang sa tibok ng puso mo?" —Up Dharma Down's "Indak"
What OPM songs are you listening to these days? Leave a comment below or talk to us via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)