7 Best Responses to "May Boyfriend Ka Na Pala?"
There are just moments when you can't understand whether people actually care for you or not. First, they ask you why you don't have a boyfriend yet. And then when you finally get in a relationship, they couldn't believe it and say you're too young to even be in one. They even tell you, "May boyfriend ka na pala?" with all the judgment they don't even try to conceal at all. *sigh*
So the next time someone tells you these words, here are some things you can tell them in return.
- "Sorry, I didn't know I had to update you with my life."
I really, really didn't know I had to tell you everything I've been busy with these past few months.
- "Oo, dalaga na kasi ako."
Yup, I'm old enough to know what I want and what I don't.
- "So glad you knew! You've been asking me where my BF is for the longest time."
Since you've been asking me every time we meet, I'm so glad you finally knew!
- "O, ayan. Masaya ka na?"
I hope you're happy now. *hair flip*
- "Okay, pwede ka nang umuwi kasi nanalo na ako."
Nanalo na ako. I finally have the boyfriend you've been looking for. Time to go home.
- "Are you going to ask me to introduce you to him next?"
Isn't that what you really want?
- "Will you throw me a party now?"
Well, I wish you would since you've been looking for my BF for the longest time now. *rolls eyes*
Got guy problems you want us to help you with? Share them with us in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We'll try our very best to help. :)