- "It Matters To Me," from his upcoming self-titled album, was the last song he wrote during his writing trip to New York. It was the last day of his trip when he got lazy and tired to write the last song. Knowing he has one last song to write, pressure came into him and ended up writing it for 2 days. Words just came out of his head and ended up with the song. He says that it turned out to be magical.
- The first song he ever wrote was for his wife 5 years ago. He attempted to sing it to her in a cold night; it was so cold he wasn't able to sing at all.
- It's Jason's first trip to Manila and the farthest he's gone away from home.
- He tried to finish college with a scholarship but wasn't able to do so because he couldn't live without music. With the time limit he had, he had to let go from his band and be on his own.
- He used to be shy during interviews but got used to them along the way.
- He doesn't really like eating seafood.
Catch Jason live on stage at Glorietta 5 Atrium, March 19, 6pm; The Terraces Ayala Center Cebu, March 20, 8:30pm; Market! Market! Activity Center, March 21, 6pm.