- You get pimples. You stay up late thinking about him, talking to him, stalking him. And the next morning? There's a huge zit sitting right at the tip of your nose or in the middle of your forehead begging for attention. Then you endure the next few days with your friends teasing, asking you, "Uyyy, sino 'yan?"
- Your phone becomes your BFF. You won't be able to stop holding your phone because you just have to check it every single minute. Maybe he'll call you in a few minutes. Maybe there's a message from him. You should always, always send him a reply so he won't feel neglected or ignored and find a reason to think that you're not into him.
- You'll have foot-in-mouth disease. You will find ways to mention his name because he's related to anything and everything. The trees? Oh, he got his first scar because he fell from a tree. That restaurant? That's his bro's sister's friend's favorite food. And yes, of course you know these things.
- You'll go blind. He'll be perfect in your eyes. Never mind that it's a fact that we are all imperfect. You'll see his flaws as his strength. Whenever your friends report that they saw him do this really gross thing, you'll find excuses and really weird reasons just to defend him. You'll believe that underneath everything, he is made of gold.
- You'll get hurt. There's a possibility that he'll leave you, ignore you, break your heart, find someone else he thinks is better than you, won't love you back, cheat on you. The list of how he can hurt you is endless!
Scarrry, right? But here's the thing: Love is worth the risk. We know you've probably heard that a thousand times already, but it really is. There's a huge chance that you'll also get hurt and break your heart and crash, but that's how you know it was real and that you really fought for it and gave things a chance. Things may not always end up the way you wanted them to, but who knows what happens in the end, anyway? There are infinite possibilities of what may happen, and you might as well give it a try. Because in the end, the things that happened aren't the ones that will haunt you for the rest of your life. It's the endless list of what-could-have-beens and what-might-have-beens had you taken a leap.
Got feelings? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)