5 Reasons Why We Love Taylor Lautner
- Like many Hollywood actors who began their careers at a young age, puberty has done him well. From being the spunky little boy in The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl 3D he became the brooding werewolf in the Twilight movies. It doesn’t matter if you're Team Edward or Team Jacob, we all fell madly in love with his smoldering stare, his tan skin (and okay, maybe his abs and muscles too—who wouldn't want to be carried to safety in those arms?!) we couldn't help but squeal and shout every time he would come on screen (with or without his shirt.)
- He's got brains and the brawn. Would you believe this werewolf has a black belt in karate? Taylor started taking up martial arts at the young age of 6, along with many other sports such as football, baseball and basketball. In the end, though, he fell in love with martial arts and football. He’s so athletic that in a good chunk of his movies, he did most of his stunts! While he’s got his career and his sports, Taylor tested out of high school and began taking college classes a year earlier than expected. Way to go, Taylor!
- He teaches us that determination can definitely take us places. After the first Twilight movie, his character Jacob had to undergo a major physical transformation and so did Taylor. It was reported that the had a year to bulk up for the next movie, New Moon, or he would be recast. By the end of the year, he gained 30 pounds of muscle and became the werewolf we know and love.
- He used to date our favorite country girl, Taylor Swift. Admit it, we all got heartbroken when we found out the two Taylors broke up. They were absolutely adorable in the movie Valentine’s Day and we all fantasized about them getting married and being Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Lautner. (See what happens there?) But oh well, we can all just sing TSwift's ballad "Back to December" rumored to be for Mr. Lautner and hope that one day our Taylors will get back together.
- He has amazing taste in fashion. Leave it to Taylor Lautner to look good even with clothes on. No matter where he goes, let it be a Hollywood event or a chill day out, he always seems to make sure he dresses to impress but never forgets his own comfort. Which is why he agreed to be Bench's newest Global Benchsetter. According to Taylor, Bench really fits his personal sense of style. Watch out, Candy Girls, Bench mastermind and CEO says Taylor might pay us a visit within the year! *squeals*
Have you spotted Taylor's billboards on the road yet?