- What’s the most important thing you learned while shooting Mara Clara?
Love what you do. I had shooting on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. There were times when I wanted to go out on a Friday and then I had to go to taping the next day. Sobrang nahirapan ako. You really have to love what you do.
- How do you deal with the pressure that comes with being a celebrity?
Not well. I’m really bad at it. I play the PlayStation (to relax). I hang out with my friends. When I’m with my friends, I don’t feel like a celebrity. They treat me like how they would normally do.
- In which school would you like to continue your studies?
Next sem, probably UA&P (University of Asia and the Pacific) or CSB (De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde). If I go to CSB, I’ll probably take up HRIM (Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management), and if I go to UA&P, I’ll probably study Public Relations Management.
- Can you give us an update on the movie you were supposed to do with AJ Perez?
It’s still going to push through. Sam Concepcion will play AJ’s role. I don’t know if I can say anything else... I’m doing the movie with Sam, Julia Montes, and Kathryn Bernardo.
- Who are your local and foreign celebrity crushes?
Solenn Heussaff, Jasmine Curtis, Bangs Garcia, Cristine Reyes, Megan Fox, Shakira, and Jessica Biel. The new chick in Transformers (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) is pretty hot, too.
What would you like to know about Albie? Tell us in a comment!