- How has it been living in the Philippines since you came here 5 years ago?
Of course it was hard because I live without my parents, right? But it has been really, really fun. I’m so happy, I laugh a lot. Even if I can’t speak [English] very well, I really laugh a lot. Even if I’m with my Filipino friends, they always smile and say “Hi Ryan!” Even if you meet them for the first time, they smile and we become really close friends.
- Do you want to pursue showbiz?
Yeah of course I want, if I had the chance. I want to have my own comedy movie. I want to make them laugh.
- What other roles do you want to do besides being a comedian and making people laugh?
I just want to make people happy, that’s all I want because if they are happy, I am also happy.
- If you’ll be given a chance to be in a love team, who do you want to be paired up with?
I really, really, really, really like Rubi (Angelica Panganiban) but she has a boyfriend. Someone told me before that her boyfriend is very, very strong so I’m scared so nevermind.
- What is the worst pickup line you’ve ever used in a girl?
“Who made your face?” (laughs)
Chat with Ryan on Sept 24 (that's tomorrow!) at 7-8PM at Candy ChitChat! See you there! :)
Find out more about your favorite Candy Cuties on Cutiepedia! Add your own trivia, photos, and videos, too!