- What has been your best experience as a host so far? "I had this segment where I interviewed my dance crew who competed last year. It was fun because I was with my teammates and I got to have them part of the show. In that segment, we showed some of our dances. We talked about our experience and all of the great people we've met. We explained how our group started, all our plans for the future. Since my favorite thing in the world is dancing, I was very comfortable in explaining it because I knew a lot about it. And all my friends were there to help me out. It was fun. It was a great day."
- Who is your dream interviewee? "Emma Watson. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and she's pretty. I can get to ask her stuff about Hogwarts and everything everyone wants to know about her. Besides her, I'd want to interview Orlando Bloom because of Pirates of the Caribbean, one of my favorite movies. I like ninjas more than pirates, but Orlando Bloom's cool."
- Who are the dancers you idolize? "Besides my coach? My teammates. When we dance, we always dance together and not individually. We perform as a whole. Parang it's always all for one, one for all. Besides them, I'd say D-Trix. He's a really nice guy, he's part-Filipino actually. He's part of Quest crew; they won America's Best Dance Crew Season 3, I think. And now, he's one of the judges for that show! He inspires me because he's very well-rounded. It's not just dancing. He has a very famous YouTube channel now. He's really nice."
- As a host and dancer, how do you calm your nerves before going onstage or on camera? "You know how you see dancers with their earphones, going crazy backstage? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I would do push-ups, I would jump around, start getting everyone pumped up. Sometimes we even scream backstage. I just practice and recall all my steps, all the lines I have to memorize."
- Where do you usually go to relax and have fun? "Number one is my room—I love my room. The dance studio is always open for us. Groove Central, our dance studio. Even when I'm alone, I'd want to go there just to dance. Oh, beaches. I love beaches!"