- What's the craziest thing you've done this year? "Katy Perry, it has to be. I haven't been able to top it yet!"
- What would you do if you met Katy Perry again? "Siguro I'll ask her out. I don't know if I can, but I'll try! Lunch lang naman."
- What's the best trip you've ever gone to? "My Davao trip with James and Brett. Nung umuwi ako sa LA, nahirapan akong umalis. It was just four weeks of fun, eating, and lots of food! I was able to reconnect with my family."
- What's your dream role? "I'd love to be House. Suplado na person siya sobra, but he's very good-hearted. In the end, you'll see, you'll know he's a good person. Or something like a medical drama. I want to wear scrubs!"
- What book are you reading now? "What Everybody Says. It's a sweet book about non-verbal communication like body language. There are some things that people can say without really saying anything. I think it's beneficial to my craft."