We know, we know. At least once in your life, you've been a couple's third wheel already—or if you're quite (un)lucky, a fifth wheel. But don't worry because you're not the only person who's been in this situation. Scroll down below and read all the third wheel tweets we found online that got waaay too real.
- You finally have some useful advice for your fellow third wheels.
don't third wheel when you're sad— normie (@rudemoon_) October 22, 2016
- You absolutely don't like it when your coupled up friends suddenly get lost in each other's eyes.
When you're out with two people and you start to feel like they forgot you exist.— Han Sarah (@sarah_dipascal) October 22, 2016
I'm a perpetual third wheel.
- But somehow, deep inside, you're still thankful for this setup.
One day my friends will understand that I would rather third wheel than try and find myself a date ????????— Kati (@Kati_Kellahan) October 22, 2016
- You know how priceless being a third wheel can be.
Everyone is a superhero. For instance, I'm "Third Wheel Gal" here to make sure you and your significant other pretend like you're social.— allison benz (@allison_benz) October 23, 2016
- You know how important you are to this world.
being the third wheel in a friendship is worse than being the third wheel to a couple— melynda (@melyndagracexo) October 23, 2016
- You have a quota to meet... LOL!
I'm a third wheeling expert. Was third wheel to two couples tonight, ain't nothin bringing me down!— Jarred Nidiffer (@J_nidiffer) October 23, 2016
- And it's become your relationship status.
relationship status: thirdwheel.— kirsten (@netsrikear) October 23, 2016
- Sometimes, you even think it's your destiny.
i?ll probably third wheel at my own wedding— Sarcasm :) (@SarcasmPage) October 30, 2016
- You finally mastered the official sign.
THIRDWHEEL OFFICIAL SIGN pic.twitter.com/vyDqYRY8m4— k a t i e (@daemchyoo) October 23, 2016
- You've mastered the art of third-wheeling that it's even become your Halloween costume.
while everyone was a slutty cop for Halloween I was a third wheel pic.twitter.com/3JHmyKd1wI— Chloe Cochran (@chole_cochran) October 30, 2016
Got guy troubles you want us to help you with? Leave a comment below or talk to us via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We'll try our very best to help. :)