10 Things Guys With Fangirl Girlfriends Can Relate To
When you fall in love with a fangirl, you're not only falling in love with her. You also should fall in love with the people she loves...and there are way too many of them. This is for all the guys who have made that brave choice. ♥
- You have to deal with the fact that you're not the number one guy in her life.
Fact: You've heard her say "I. WANT. TO. MARRY. HARRY. STYLES." a million times already.
- She'll gladly spend her savings on concert tickets...
"Let's go for a simple celebration on our anniv na lang..."
- And beg ask you to watch the concert with her.
Say no and you dead.
- She goes on out of town trips with you...
Because it was a shooting location for someone's show or movie or music video.
- You have to celebrate her favorite people's special days.
"Birthday ni Gong Yoo ngayon!"
- She has more photos of her celebrity "boyfriends" than she has of you.
Have you seen her bedroom???
- You have to accompany her to fan events...
So she has a photographer beau-tographer. KKLK.
- When the couples she ships and the bands she loves break up, you have to endure an entire day of sadness and grieving.
Remember when Zayn left One Direction? YUP.
- There are moments when she's being ~*extra*~ and she finds a way to connect everything and anything to her loves.
Even during moments when you're making tampo. *sigh*
- You don't have trust issues because you know deep inside that she's loyal AF...
Because she's stood by the people she's loved through thick and thin for years and years. Yasss!
Got guy problems you want us to help you with? Leave a comment below or tell us via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We'll try our very best to help. :)