10 Signs You Are the Mababaw Person in Your Relationship
There are just moments when us girls get really mababaw. It's not because we want to start a fight or an argument. It's just because we want to act a bit cute and get some lovin'. Hee hee!
- You're disappointed when he doesn't hit like on your social media posts.
- You sometimes bring up things of the past even if you don't want to. HUHU
- You absolutely hate it when he doesn't reply on time—within two minutes to be specific. LOL!
- Also repeating yourself so many times when he asked you why you're wearing that frowny face. Can't he get a hint? :(
- You think about how much he's taking you for granted when he refuses to give you food... even if you told him you're not hungry.
- You love keeping your feelings to yourself until you explode five minutes later. LOL!
- You're deeply bothered when he doesn't reply the way you want him to.
- Your first instinct when you see him on his phone while you're with him is to ~*investigate*~.
- You don't know what to do when he forgets to wish you a good morning or a good night. Are you fighting? Does he not love you anymore? WHYYY???
- You get annoyed when he tells you you're a clingy girlfriend. UHM NO.
Got guy troubles you want us to help you with? Leave a comment below or tell us via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)