Breakups are hard, but imagine dealing with a non-breakup breakup—one where there was nothing official to break because what you had was a non-relationship. It's difficult because there's nothing concrete you can hold on to and grieve over.
We totally get how you feel, Candy Girls. Moving on and letting go of this kind of relationship is difficult and it takes a lot of courage and strength to get by. So to help you, we've rounded up 10 quotes about breakups you can reflect on every day. And who knows, after a week or two, you'll feel a bit better and you'll be able to smile again.
- Stop touching your wounds and let them heal.
- Turn the page because there's more to your story than this non-breakup.
- Remind yourself every day that you're doing great.
- Always choose to move forward.
- You need to remember that you deserve something more.
- There's no use fighting for what you have alone.
- Turn. The. Page.
- The next time you feel like nothing’s making sense, read this.
- Better things are coming.
- It's time for you to do the same.
Got guy problems? Let us know in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We will try our very best to help.