Ever had that horrible moment when babe decides to post a photo of you as a couple. You're about to get touched and kilig...until you find out he chose that really unflattering photo of you! We know, we know. That shouldn't even matter and it's the thought that counts. But we can't help it sometimes. Huhu!
So this list is for all the girlfriends who've been through those moments. Don't worry, girl, you're not alone.
- "OMG, what did he post...AGAIN?"
Here he goes again. *facepalm*
- "THE HORROR!"
"KKLK! That's totally not my angle!"
- "Why did you pick thaaat photo?"
"It looks okay," he said. "We look nice," he said.
- "Can you please take it down already?"
"It's not yet too late, babe."
- "Sige, panindigan mo 'yan ha."
"But we look fine here," he says again.
- *teaches him about your angle and the best filters*
"See? It's really not that hard to do!"
- "Let's take photos with my phone and I'll send you the nice ones."
"Let me do it for you this time. And tomorrow. And the day after that. Forever."
- "Just don't tag me, okay."
*making sure it doesn't show on my Timeline*
- "Next time, please show me the photo before you post it."
"Give and take lang, please?"
- "Why this picture. LOL."
Your last solution? To comment on the photo and save yourself, the way Miley Cyrus did when Liam Hemsworth shared a photo of them recently. Everyone has to know that that's not the best angle and you have other photos where you look better. LOL!
Did we miss anything? Let's talk in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)