You Should Know the Best #TipsforUPFreshies Before School Starts
Welcome to UP, mga Iskolar ng Bayan! We might see your "freshie priority" as a peeve (sorry we're really just in a desperate need of slots) but we are actually excited to see your faces around campus. Don't be afraid to ask us for directions when you get lost!
1. UP will always try to break you. It'syour responsibility to prove it wrong.
That DRP or 5.0 doesn't mean you're not good enough for UP. Get back up and try again. #TipsForUPFreshies— Ivana Sanchez (@ivanasnchz) July 19, 2016
2. Make every minute count. Your stay in UP will change your life in the best way.
#TipsForUPFreshies make the most of your stay in UP, no matter how short or long it may be. This is the best decision you'll make.— Patis Gloria (@particiagloria) July 19, 2016
3. UP enrollment will put you to the test (and I'm sure you have heard the stories) but it's part of the experience so just embrace it. You'll miss the hassle when you graduate.
4. UP will take you out of your comfort zone. Go out there and see everything the world has to offer.
#TipsForUPFreshies Be ready to be disturbed, both by acads and social realities. By then, you'll realize silence is so not UP.— Omid Javier Siahmard (@omidong) July 19, 2016
5. A true Iskolar ng Bayan knows how to juggle feelings and acads. Think you handle it?
#TipsForUPFreshies— Bea Madrid (@bemadder) July 20, 2016
Be ready to cry while studying. There's literally no time for emotions so learn to multitask!!
6. In UP, we follow our hearts and that is our greatest strength.
#TipsForUPFreshies there is no right way to go about your college life. do whatever you feel is right!!!— Lyon Leus (@lyonceknowles) July 19, 2016
7. Don't let this dishearten you though, aim for that uno!
#TipsForUPFreshies When you see the grades your professors have given you, you'll understand why storms are named after people.— Averil Santos (@TheAveengers) July 19, 2016ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Surviving in UP will take a lot of courage. Days will be tiring, nights will be long, and you will often be on the brink of giving up. Be brave, always keep one foot in front of the other and before you know it, you're already running. You know what they say, there's no other way but UP.