Directions: Pick the statement that best fits you. You can choose as many letters as you want—after all, you can be great at a whole lot of things all at the same time!
1. It’s time for your school fair, and everyone’s required to volunteer. What’s your contribution?
- Manning the Jail Booth—it’s a great way to meet new people!
- Taking shifts at the First Aid table.
- Leading the Planning Committee—you want to be involved from Day One.
- Putting your classmates on the spot and getting them paired with their crushes at the Marriage Booth!
- Resident bantay at the Harana Booth—it’s so cute to see your friends being serenaded.
2. How are you planning to spend summer?
- Joining a summer acting workshop at Trumpets.
- Accompanying your best friend on that summer camp she so wants to join.
- Trying your hand at running a small cookie business in your village.
- Absolutely nothing—that’s the best thing about summer, the freedom to chill and just do whatever you want every day.
- A ton of projects! Soccer training, art classes, beach trips—the possibilities are endless.
3. What’s your number one travel destination?
- New York City—you can’t wait to experience what the buzz is all about!
- Your family farm in the province—you love the lazy afternoons spent picking ripe fruit and tending to the cute little animals.
- Egypt. Not everyone gets to see a cradle of civilization firsthand.
- Around the world. You’re not afraid to ask your parents if you can journey through every continent because when opportunity knocks, you answer!
- Disney World—who can resist the “happiest place on earth”?
4. Your crush asked you out! What’s your dream date?
- A fun group date with his friends and yours at the bowling alley.
- Him packing you a yummy picnic at the park.
- Something really unique—like an afternoon taking a walking food tour of Manila.
- Catching a John Lloyd-Bea movie at the theater. It might sound embarrassing, but that would make for a hilarious first date!
- Something totally romantic! Fancy dinner, dozens of roses, and a moonlit walk.
5. Which TV or book character do you like the best?
- Serena van der Woodsen, Gossip Girl
- Lena Kaligaris, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Nancy Drew, Nancy Drew
- Hermione Granger, Harry Potter
- Summer Roberts, The OC
Click on to the next page for the results!