We don't really know what it is about working with a group for school projects that bring out the worst (and even the best!) in us. All people who're in school would agree that working with different personalities is tough, but these are probably some of the reasons why we're traumatized to work in a group.
- You feel like you're working with "kids"...even if you're already in college.
- You end up working alone 90% of the time...
- The other 10%, you're doing it with just one or two other peeps.
- You always hold ~*the key*~ to your school project.
- You need to always look out for yourself.
- When you're unlucky, you need to work together with people you always fight with.
- But when you're lucky, you get to be groupmates with bettah peeps and you're all good. Which happens once in a blue moon.
- Most of the time, they go all MIA on you.
- That time you all went to your group meeting, it became a meeting for something else. LOL!
- That time you decide to just do all the work, someone else gets the credit. *sigh*
Got problems in school you want us to help you with? Let's talk in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We will try our very best to help. :)