Workout: Hammer curl for Biceps
Grab: Two full 500-ml water bottles
- Hold a water bottle in each hand with your palms facing each other. Bend your arms at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep your elbows close to your body as you slowly curl the weights up to your shoulders.
- Slowly lower weights back to your starting position. Do three sets of 15 repetitions (reps)
Workout: Bicycle crunch (tones entire tummy)
Grab: a mat
- Lie flat on mat and place your hands behind you neck. Lift legs and bend at 90 degree angle.
- Slowly move your legs in a bicycle motion; as you left knee nears you, bring your right elbow close to it- as if to meet it. When it’s you right knee that moves close to you, reach your left elbow to it.
- Do two sets of 30 reps. Count entire motion (left and right) as one repetition.
Workout: Tricep extension
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold weights with both hands. Raise your arms over your head.
- Keep your elbows in the same position as far as you can- or until the weights touch your back.
- Slowly return arms to starting position. Do three sets of 15 reps.
Workout: Squats (targets buttocks and thighs)
Grab: a chair
- Stand straight ( in front of chair) with you feet shoulder width apart – don’t lock your knees, keep them soft.
- Tighten your butt and thighs as you slowly dip your body down (as if to sit on the chair). Right before your butt touches the seat, lift your body back up to starting position ( keeping muscles tight).
- Do three sets of 15 reps.
Workout: Lunges (Tones entire leg)
- Stand with your feet slightly apart. Take a step forward with your left leg and bring you right knee down until it almost touches the ground.
- Return to starting position and repeat on other side.
- Do two sets of 30 reps per leg.