Becoming Miss Manners
- Use silverware pieces from outside going in.
- Try a little of everything that's served to you.
- Keep your napkin on your lap till the end of the meal. Don't use it to wipe your mouth, just dab. If you're leaving the table during the meal, place your napkin on your chair. When the meal is over, place your napkin (neatly) to the right of your plate. You don't need to refold your napkin, but don't make a mess of it either.
- Cut your food into bite-size pieces.
- Don't push your plate away when you're done eating. Just lay your fork and knife diagonally across it when you're through.
.~'* GRAB THE MAG! *'~.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This was taken from the Prom Special of January-February 2004's issue.
For back issues, call Loel/Vivian at Filbar's, Inc. 4162459/4139688/7262784