Awesome Fitspiration: Bella Thorne
Haven't been committed to your fitness goals for the year or still haven't started on them? Not to worry because it's never too late to kickstart or re-launch your healthier lifestyle. With everyday temptations to eat junk food or bum around rather than workout, it's definitely easy to get distracted from your fitness goals. So to help you keep motivated, we've chosen our favorite awesome fitspiration for the month and it's none other than our November cover girl Bella Thorne. Not only is this star talented and gorgeous, she's also fully committed to keeping a healthy lifestyle rather than just joining in on the workout fads. To show just how much of a great fitness inspiration she is, we listed below all the ways and tricks Bella does to keep on a healthy path! The best part of it all is that it's really doable, just check it out for yourself.
1. Bella makes sure to workout in cute gym clothes to always get motivated and excited.
2. Because dressing up the part is definitely a big part of what will set the tone for any workout or fitness activity.
3. Another way to keep on track is by working out with your bestie so that you'll always have someone to push you and help you keep going.
4. Bella is always not afraid to challenge herself when it comes to workouts. This is one way to avoid getting too relaxed or bored.
5. Did you know that dancing is a workout, too? Bella chooses to dance with her besties for a fun gym alternative.
6. It's also good to try new and trendy workouts with your friends every now and then.
7. The company you keep throughout your fitness journey is really important. Make sure to have a good group of positive friends around you for extra motivation, just like Bella!
8. Playing sports like basketball is a fun and competitive fitness activity you can do daily!
9. When on vacay you can still stay fit by doing activities like swimming, surfing, and hiking.
10. But the most important thing to remember is that having a positive attitude about fitness and health is really the best way for you to stay on track!
How do you keep motivated to stick to your fitness goals? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!