Every matakaw girl knows this to be true: food is life and our life usually revolves around food. And these illustrations by Prudence of Planet Prudence, an artist from Belgium who documents her daily truths via her Instagram account, couldn't have expressed it any better. Below are seven illustrations only matakaw girls can relate to.
- Your Friday night plans are serious business.
Friday night traffic be damned, you're not missing your Netflix and chilling in your pambahay.
- You easily become friends with like-minded people.
Food is the universal language for matakaw people.
- You know your eating hacks very well.
You don't come unprepared.
- When you want extra everything but you gotta eat under a budget.
You pretend to think if you want extra cheese when in reality, you're computing how much it would cost you. Because who doesn't want extra cheese?
- Your exercise session must include some munchies.
Water is important to keep you hydrated and so are the munchies to keep you entertained. You burn some, you gain some, right?
- It's a big deal when you run out of food.
Even if you're fully aware it's of your own doing.
- You can't hide your disappointment when it comes to food servings.
Especially when you're hangry!
Have you experienced any of these situations? Let us know in the comments below.