We've been running this search for four years now and we have always been amazed at the young girls (and a few boys!) who try out. We love working with you guys because you know exactly what your peers are looking for in the website.
So this year, we want you to tick off the boxes on this checklist. Hopefully, we'll get to meet you at the end of the search and you'll be part of the team for an entire year!
- When's your birthday? You need to be 15 to 19 years old to be part of this year's batch of Correspondents.
- Post a link to an interesting article, photo, or video on Candy Buzz. Plus points if you post an original entry (P.S. We love DIY projects and beauty tutorials!). Don't forget to include the link to your application.
- Tell us why you want to be a Candymag.com Correspondent. You'll be writing for the website so we want to know what sections you'd love to write for too. Don't go beyond 300 words so keep it short and sweet.
- Have you been reading the Correspondents articles? Which one is your favorite. Let us know!
- Grab your camera and take a selfie (kidding!). Get your bestie or sister who knows how to take good photos. Take a photo of yourself (clear and non-blurry, please) and make sure it's under 400 kb.
Got everything on the list? Email it to us at candymagazine @gmail.com with the subject Candymag.com Correspondents 2013.
Sounds easy enough right? We'll give you until April 20 to come up with the requirements. Good luck and we can't wait to read your entries!