5 Illustrations That Sum Up Being an Introvert
If you're an introvert who loves social media, you might want to tap the follow button on Gemma Correll's Instagram. She's a self-confessed "anti-socialite and pug lady" who draws the most relatable and funny illustrations of real life scenarios. Our favorites? Her introvert illustrations that make us go, "Same!" Here are five of them.
- When you have to do something you don't really want to do.
And you do it so quickly without giving it another try.
- When getting grounded is a reward, not a punishment.
And you happily, willingly oblige.
- When your idea of a busy day is doing absolutely nothing.
Team Cozy all the way!
- When you decide on going out with friends.
You've actually already made a decision.
- When you do decide to go out.
More interaction with the animals, less interaction with people.
How many of these illustrations can you relate to?