There's nothing wrong with being single. Sadly, there are some who are overly concerned with your love life (or lack therof). They never tire to ask you when you'll get yourself a boyfriend as if it's a requirement to be happy. The forever favorite and most of the times annoying question comes with a long list of possible answers, and here, we've rounded up the best and sassiest ones so far:
- "Because I'm a strong and independent woman...
"...and I don't need a man to make me feel complete."
- "Eh bakit ikaw makulit pa rin?"
Give out a smize and say, "right back at you."
- "There's just sooo many guys to choose from."
And you can't decide who to give your heart to. #GandaLang
- "Bakit, may deadline ba?"
- "I'm overqualified."
Not everyone can handle fabulousness, you know? *hairflip*"
- "Haven't you heard 'single is the new sexy'?"
Own it, girl!
- "I'm single by choice, not by chance."
No boyfriend, no problem.
- "Is a relationship a requirement to be happy?"
Plus, you're too busy working on a college degree.
- "The CEO label sounds a lot better than 'girlfriend'"
And who doesn't want to be successful in what they do?
- "Text kita 'pag meron na akong boyfriend."
Text blast pa or press conference, kung gusto mo.
- "I still have a lot of dreams I want to achieve."
To-do list: A house and a car of my own, travel to different parts of the world, and have a stable job.
- "I'd rather wait for Mr. Right than settle for Mr. Right Now"
Why settle when you can wait for your ideal guy, right?
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.