10. Stuff all my school books into the deepest, darkest corner of my room.
9. Start a blog to keep me busy during the summer days.
8. Buy a hammock.
7. Turn the air conditioner on full blast, and sleep the afternoon away.
6. Buy a kikay kit full of beach beauty products.
5. Turn up the volume, and sing my favorite song really loud while jumping up and down on my bed.
4. Get on the Internet and search for a water sport workshop I’m interested in.
3. Get a foot scrub and a pedicure so I can start wearing my summer flip-flops.
2. Buy a pint of my favorite ice cream and not be afraid to eat it.
1. Practice my backstroke.