10 Times Your Heart Broke And Not Because Of Love
You've gone through heart break before. But there are some things that don't seem like serious business at first, but when you think about it, they really do matter!
Here are just a few things that tear us apart just a little bit:
- When you think you're ready to ace your finals. All those all-nighters, sacrificing nights out with your girlfriends, being totally #FOMO just to make sure you’ve memorized the entire periodic table. But unfortunately, you somehow manage to fail the exam.
- When your crush likes someone else. And all you think and ask about is, why not me?
- Nothing is worse than this. Your longtime crush—yes, that guy you've been stalking for ages—is already in a relationship. Oh wait, you accidentally "like?" the life event on Facebook too. Double zing!
- Sale season and everything is marked down. Of course all the things you want no longer come in your size. Why, oh why are your feet sample size?!
- When you're all set and ready to go to your most awaited lunch out with your BFF, and at the very last minute your 'rents suddenly don't allow you to go. Come on!
- When your favorite band is in town, but the ticket prices are way over your budget. Not spending your allowance for a month isn't even going to make a dent (as if you can go a day without shelling out cash for merienda, right?).
- These words from Augustus Waters, "Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." Stop, just stop!
- When you've practically planned your entire college life around the fact that you and your BFF will totally be roommates. Then she decides to go to another school.
- You spot your all-time celebrity crush and finally get to take photo with him. But your very tech-savvy mom managed to take a photo of his forehead and the restaurant’s ceiling. /sarcasm
- You're in the zone while playing Flappy bird and right before you hit your best score yet, someone calls. Eep!
What are the things that break your heart? Leave a comment below or tweet us @candymagdotcom!