10 Things Only Indecisive People Will Understand
For some people, having a lot of choices or opportunities is exciting. The world is your oyster and all that jazz. But for indecisive people, being given a lot of possibilities is perplexing, terrifying, and downright annoying. Read through the list and see if you can relate with any of the items below.
- Any situation where choices are involved feels like making a major life decision.
Even if it's just an ice cream flavor or a phone screen wallpaper.
- "Weigh the pros and cons" is alien-speak to you.
Because it's not applicable to you. Both choices have positive and negative qualities, and what you really want is for both the positives of the two products to be combined in one.
- You worry about the one you didn't pick being the better choice.
And almost always regret having made that decision.
- You pick something and change your mind right there and then.
It only takes a split second!
- It would be best if someone made decisions for you, TBH.
That's why you secretly like your bossy classmate even if everyone hates her.
- You ask for your friends' opinions, but whenever they say something, you always have a rebuttal.
Nagtanong ka pa!
- Sometimes, you make a decision just to get over the feeling of being pressured.
And you immediately heave a sigh of relief afterward.
- You feel really pressured when your friends are counting on you to decide.
And most of the time, you unintentionally snap at them because the pressure is just too much to bear.
- When you've decided on a dish and are ready to order, but your choice isn't available and therefore you have to pick another one.
It's so much pressure especially if you're at a fast food place and holding up the line.
- It's hell for you when you're with someone who's also indecisive.
Especially when you both can't decide on something and she says, "I already decided on the meet-up location. Now you pick the resto."
Got more struggles we might have missed? Share them with your fellow indecisive peeps!