Being a college student is H-A-R-D. There are moments when you want to give up, but you just can't because this is how you'll achieve your dreams. There are also moments when you're too stressed, but you just can't take a break because you have a hundred deadlines to meet.
This list of memes is for all college students who are trying to live through university life the best way they know how. We totally get you, Candy Girls, and we assure you that you'll be the best version of yourself when you survive these challenges.
- TFW you can relate 100% to this piece of ~*literature*~.
- Your acting skills are put to the test whenever class recitation begins.
- There are moments when you give up...for a few minutes. But then you remember you don't have a choice but to finish your homework.
- You find comfort in friends who did as bad as you. LOL!
- You're always proud of yourself for getting through difficult assignments because WHY NOT.
- Your prof gives you a week to finish your homework, but you forget because you have a hundred other things to do. So you spend the night before trying to do it and make it look like you spent so much time writing your homework. #sadlyf
- You know weekends and holidays are meant for this:
- You've learned how to find the good (and funny) in every single thing—no matter how bad they may seem.
- You find yourself wanting to give up a hundred times already, but you go on anyway and do your best.
- You celebrate college graduation... until you find job requirements like this:
Can relate? Tell us about your feelings in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)