10 Struggles Of Growing Up With Strict Parents
- You always wait till your parents are in a good mood before asking anything.
- Any time your phone dies, you know you’re in trouble.
- Sleepovers are extremely rare.
- You have to make plans at least a week ahead.
- You have to decide whether to go out on a Friday or Saturday, because you already know both isn't an option.
- You can't go anywhere unless you finish your homework.
- There is no such thing as a "boyfriend."
- On the rare occasions you are allowed to go out, you have to tell your parents every single detail about what you’re doing, who you’re with and where exactly you're going.
- Your friends are tired of hearing you say "I'm grounded" or "I can't make it."
- You always have a chaperone with you. Always.
Are your parents strict, too? Or are they super chill?