10 Struggles Everyone With Siblings Will Understand
Siblings are one thing almost all of us have in common. Whether you have a brother or sister, older or younger, we guarantee you can relate to these daily struggles:
- You've seen your sister wear that one shirt you were looking for all day SO many times!
- You've needed to use your bathroom... at the exact same time as your sibling. And therefore been forced to wait. Ugh.
- In fact, there have been quite a few things you've had to wait for—ncluding waiting your turn to watch your favorite channel on TV...
- ...And waiting ages at schoolfor your sibling to be excused from their after school club.
- You've kept food in the fridge to save for later, but soon find out that your sibling ate it.
- Teachers have called you by your siblings name countless times.
- You've asked your siblings to do you a couple of favors... sometimes to get you out of trouble.
- Your parents constantly used the phrase "You guys have to share."
- You argue with your sibling about pretty much anything and everything, every single day.
- But let's not forget—you've shared a bunch of great memories together and life wouldn't be the same without them!
What are some of your best (and worst, lol) memories growing up with your brothers and sisters?