10 Tweets About Being Single on Valentine's Day That Got Way Too Real
Single this Valentine's Day? Don't worry because a ton of people know how you feel, whether you believe that or not. Just log on to social media and your friends and the people you follow will bombard you with memes and even posts about being alone this love month. However, we assure you that nothing will make you feel more single than these tweets we found on Twitter.
Yeah, yeah they're funny and a bit heartbreaking but who cares? It's just one day and it's not even a holiday. Also, it's not a day dedicated to celebrating romantic love but all forms of love. So don't worry too much, single Candy Girls. Just sit back, eat your favorite comfort food, and have a lot of LOLs as you read through this list. Happy Love Month!
- Ya$$$ to saving some money!
- Which means it's time to #TreatYoSelf. ♥
- Seriously, come forward now, secret admirers. LOL!
- Consistency is the key to success.
- Raise your hand if you got school requirements to submit and exams to take on V-Day!
- HAHAHUHU HAPPY FOR Y'ALL
- Also, happy. For. Us. All. We're all in this together.
- Yup, this is actually true.
- But also this.
Whether you're single or in a relationship this year, you must remember that this day (or on the rest of the days of every year) isn't only meant for celebrating your love for a partner. It is also meant to celebrating the love you surround yourself with. So go ahead and treat your favorite people, thank them for showing you what true love is 24/7. ♥