10 Signs You're the Ylona Garcia of Your Barkada
Have your friends ever told you that they see a lot of bubbly, daldal, and super energetic Ylona Garcia in you (and vice versa)? In case you still don't believe them or are not fully convinced despite the glaring signs, you might want to read through our list and see for yourself.
- You're crazy for tacos.
The rare moments you get to prepare food for your fam and friends, you whip up a mean taco buffet.
- You morph into one big ball of happiness on weekends.
Weekends are just extra special for you.
- You're passionate about what you do.
To the point that you spend your free time working towards your goals.
- You're not one to easily give up.
Because you're one tough cookie!
- You're horror story-telling skills aren't that great.
Probably because you're a total sweetheart.
- Your one true love is really...food!
All ways, always. <3
- You like reflecting on the things happening with your life.
You're a little sentimental at times, but always, always grateful for everything.
- You're a self-confessed weirdo.
You're not scared of acting or looking weird, which is probably what draws people to you.
- Sweets are your weakness.
If only you could eat everything without having to suffer the consequences. Oh the struggles of being you!
- You can't stress enough how important going to school is.
And quite rightly so. Even if it means constantly nagging reminding everyone.