10 Signs You're the Social Media Stalker of the Barkada
- Your friends turn to you for intel on their crushes and practically everyone they need info on.
- You know the cousin of a classmate's childhood friend from social media.
- You're always being told "Grabe, stalker!"
- You know exactly when a Facebook like is just a like or a like like.
- When you and your friends meet someone interesting, they expect you to look up all of that person's socials, find out stuff about him or her, and give them the lowdown ASAP.
- When you're in the middle of a convo with your friends and you have that "wasn't he in a relationship with this girl just two days ago?" look on your face when a familiar face passes by, and they're all like, "tell us everything you know!"
- You've found a hack to avoid liking a really old post.
- You refer to other people by their Instagram handles.
- You're the go-to person for filling everyone in on the latest "what happened where" or "who did what" Facebook drama.
- You're considered a credible source for sussing out sub-tweets or passive aggressive posts.
Did we miss any glaring signs? Add up to the list by leaving a comment below!