10 Signs You're In a Relationship with Your Bed
"I hate sleep," said no one ever. We all know the allure of a warm bed and how great sleep can be, but there are others who take it to the next level. Their bed has become their safe space, their most trusted companion, and even their best friend. If you are that person, then you might be in a relationship with your bed. Don't believe us? See how much you relate to these 10 signs!
- The first thing you do when you get back home from a long day is to jump back in bed.
It's like getting a nice, reassuring hug from your loved one—only better.
- It's so hard to split the two of you apart.
If your bed was an actual human being, your mornings would be a K-drama waiting to happen.
- Parting ways with it every morning is a painful and grueling process.
You're the type of person who needs an alarm every 30 seconds because even if the world is about to end, there is no way you're getting out of bed.
- You do everything in your bed—eat, sleep, and even binge watch your favorite shows.
Is it a Netflix kind of night? You've got just the perfect companion. Bed + you= Ultimate Relationship Goals.
- Cuddling your pillows gives you much needed comfort and stress relief better than any boyfriend can.
'Cause your bed will never, ever leave or hurt you.
- Bedtime is a special time for you.
Your motivation for every day is putting your head back down on that soft, soft pillow.
- You even exercise in your bed—you're that inseparable.
Doing stretches or reps? No way are you buying a yoga mat when your trusty bed works just fine. Plus, falling on your bed is so much less of a hazard when you fail at those yoga pose attempts.
- Your favorite part of home shopping is to go look at bedding.
Does the thought of new comforters and pillows excite you? It's like shopping for a baby shower, only your baby is your bed.
- Your relationship with your bed is so strong, that even your parents try to split you up.
"You'll never understand, mom! We're made for each other."
- You automatically think of sleep every time someone asks you if you have a hobby.
And subsequently roll your eyes at people every time they say that sleeping doesn't count as a hobby.
After reading all the signs, how does your relationship with your bed fare on a scale of one to #committedforlife?