10 Signs You're Actually a Mermaid
Summer has officially rolled in, and a lot of people are at the beach living the mermaid life. It's not like you're missing out though because you live and breathe mermaid. Here are the signs.
- You love the water. Duh.
Whether it's the ocean, pool, or even just the shower, you love being around it.
- You have ace swimming skills. Double duh.
In fact, you've won a ton of medals because of it.
- You're almost always at the beach.
Say, two weekends in a month (if not every weekend).
- You photograph well underwater.
None of the awkward underwater poses for you. Heck, you can even open your eyes without wearing goggles.
- You're very clumsy.
Things aren't just the same underwater and on land.
- You've mastered getting out of the water with perfect hair.
It never sticks to your face like it does on mortals.
- You can't speak in front of your crush.
Although not literally like Ariel.
- You talk to animals with no shame.
It just comes naturally to you.
- You have a seashell bra and a mermaid tail.
Whether it's a blanket, swimwear, or a phone case.
- You don't like wearing pants.
Underwear > pants
How many of these signs did you find relatable?