10 Posts from Design Pirate PH That Will Make You Tear Up
If you've been browsing posts from Facebook, there are a ton of #HUGOT posts that have been going around—beautiful photos accompanied by words that just cut through our soul. And there's a high chance that most of these posts are from the Facebook page Design Pirate PH.
The page started with ~*feels*~ that employees have—from working overtime without pay to clients that are just too painful to deal with. Then they started releasing words that speak to us in a million heartbreaking ways that we just can't help but hit the Share button. Why you do this to us, you guys? Below, our favorites... so far because, you know, we can't stop our feels from coming.
1. For that time you just won't give it up... kahit masakit na.
2. For that time you expected so much more, but he's "afraid of commitments" DAW.
3. For that time you can't help but fall anyway, even if you knew he was trouble.
4. For those moments when you were sure of what was coming.
5. For that boy you thought you had a chance with... but wala pala.
6. For those days when you just want to stay in bed because #WASAK.
7. For that time you thought he was the real deal. LOL HUHU
8. For that time you really wanted to believe his reasons, but you knew they were just excuses.
9. For that moment when you didn't have any other choice but to give things up.
10. LOL, self-explanatory.
Know more social media accounts we should feature on the website? Leave a comment below or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)