10 IG Posts that Prove 'Kinain Ka Na Ng Sistema'
On a scale of one to "Instagram is life," how obsessed are you with making sure that your photos look great, no matter what it takes? Either way, we found this Buhay-Instagram series posted by John Paul Penuliar on Facebook, which we think you'd find relatable, whether as someone who does it or as a friend of someone who does it.
- The No Flat Lay-No Kain Post
Cold food be damned—nobody eats unless all flatlays are done.
- The Wall Post
You know a good wall when you see it. No questions asked.
- The Saradong Tindahan Post
Roller shutters are a crowd fave when it comes to taking #OOTDs.
- The Kunwari Naglalakad Pero Picturan Mo Ako Post
Let's not talk about how many times you've walked those steps and back just to get the perfect shot.
- The Di Bale Nang Masagasaan Post
Because you know your priorities in life, which apparently doesn't involve your life. LOL!
- The Walking by the Beach Post
Swimming trips are usually one part swimming and ten parts taking photos.
- The Uy Walang Tao Sa Hallway Picturan Mo Ako Post
And then people start coming out of nowhere.
- The I Just Wanna Show Off Post
Just hold it against the wall, the sky, or some greenery, and you're good to go.
- The Ahrt Slash Muni Muni Post
It's normally captioned with some philosophical realization or a bunch of hashtags including #blessed.
- The Totally Not Stolen Instagram-ception
In which a photo of you is taken while you're taking a photo of something.