10 E-Cards That Perfectly Sum Up Your Relationship with Your Best Friend
We've rounded up 10 of the realest ways to describe your friendship in a quirky, colorful nutshell.
- Junk food is the most important food group in your book.
- Unli text and free data chats aren't requisite for a solid friendship.
- You both like making plans, but are too lazy to make said plans happen.
- You both know your priorities in life.
- You're not sure if "BI" means "bad influence" or "best influence" in your friendship.
- Your idea of weekend fun is TV time.
- You know your social media personalities are only 12% accurate.
- You take turns giving each other sound advice and you also take turns not following advice given. And no one gets offended.
- You know each other's dirt probably because you've done more than half of them together.
- You both know that re-tweeting and fave-ing go hand in hand.