10 Celebrity Siblings Who are the Absolute Cutest
If having one celebrity crush or life peg is enough to drive you mad, imagine having an equally (or even better) version to admire and swoon over! These gorgeous and handsome celebrity siblings don’t just share the limelight for being talented, they share their own sibling love even behind the scenes. Take your pick among these fresh faces and hopefully, take them as examples for your own sibling relationship (or best friends) as well!
1 Cole and Dylan Sprouse
They're no longer the adorable, mischievous Disney twins from the early 2000s we've all grown to love but that doesn't mean they’re lives aren't any less sweet. Both Cole and Dylan chose to shun the limelight for a while, eventually graduating from New York University as they pursued different degrees. With plans of continuing acting afterwards, we’re definitely excited for their comeback soon.
2 James and Dave Franco
They're both supportive of each other's careers, sharing not just good looks (and fangirls) but also their weird and funny antics on and off screen. These two are an interesting pair, making fun of each other at interviews and constantly appearing at red carpet events together.
3 Chris and Liam Hemsworth
Similar with the Franco brothers, Chris and Liam have made girls all over the world swoon with not just being so naturally attractive but also for starring in blockbuster films such as The Hunger Games and the Avengers franchise. We're excited to see more of these two hunky brothers in the big screen!
4 The Beckham siblings
The Beckham siblings are living the good life, often spotted on the street sporting the latest trends or having front row seats at fashion shows and their dad’s games.
5 Prince William and Prince Harry
Although Prince William and Harry are royalty, they both share a passion for sports and giving back to the community. Their luxurious lifestyle doesn't get in the way of their love for Mother England.
6 Emily and Zooey Deschanel
Their bright eyes and even brighter personalities shine through off-screen especially at red carpet events where the two sisters are usually spotted together. While growing up, the two shared that they weren't the closest siblings but are now closer than ever and expecting babies together. Congrats to Emily and Zooey!
7 Emma and Alex Watson
Emma and Alex both starred in their Burberry ad back in 2010, surprising the world with their stunning good looks and modelling abilities. We know how awesome Emma is, but we’re also excited for Alex’ career!
8 Dakota and Elle Fanning
The Fanning sisters are becoming Hollywood favorites especially now that they're both making names for themselves at such a young age. Films are not the only thing filling up the Dakota sisters' careers, they’ve also appeared in endorsements for big brands together.
9 Anne Curtis and Jasmine Curtis-Smith
Their billboards line the streets of Manila, boasting their beauty and perfect complexion, and earning them millions of followers on Instagram. Amidst their different chosen career paths in showbiz and in real life, that doesn’t stop them from being close and loving sisters.
10 Toni and Alex Gonzaga
Funny, vibrant, energetic, and a crowd favorites–the Gonzaga siblings have won the hearts of their fans because of their down-to-earth vibe. Who says being famous means having to be so perfect all the time? The Gonzaga sisters embrace being weird and prove that you just have to be yourself.
Who are your favorite celebrity siblings? Leave a comment below or tweet us @candymagdotcom!
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
"Today, I Won"
I always caught feelings for someone, and hoped so much that one day there could a thing between the two of us. I'm usually the one that makes the effort to buy and/or make cute gifts, chats them every other day, and stays up all night with him.
When I was 16, my childhood crush suddenly came back into my life. We'd constantly send updates to each other, recommend favorite songs and talk even the most random things. He'd even text me as early as 6 to just greet me good morning almost everyday. I hoped so much that when I confessed, he suddenly stopped talking to me.
For short, he ghosted me. Those 6 months I spent talking to him, allotting my time for him, and staying up until 3 am for him - all gone in a simple confession. Although I had a few crushes before him, he's the only one that got me in real pain. It was the kind of pain that I never thought I'd experience. It was the kind of pain that I couldn't believe.
After 7 years (it happened back in 2017), I thought he came back into my life to stay, but I guess he's just one of the guys who distanced. I felt a complete loser that time. But during this quarantine, everything was different. I caught feelings for someone else, but he treated me with the best kindness yet.
It happened at 2 am, May 30, 2020, when I impulsively confessed my feelings through messaging him. After saying my feelings, he responded with genuine and kind words. We both even complimented each other. Although the feelings didn't reciprocate, I still found a connection that can't be replaced with any guy.
To my 16 year old self, here I am, 18 and happy. You may have felt that time was the biggest regret and loss, but I'm here to tell you, we won. Today, I won.
Why our high school barkada is the best?
Remembering our high school years entails quite a lot reminiscing of the things we all been through when we were younger. You’ve experience a lot of new things during those 4 wonderful years and did most of them with the few people you consider your barkada. And through a series of all the lunch breaks you had together, the walks you took on the way home, and taking the same classes, you never thought you’d survive, you have made your life’s greatest friends.
Here are some of the reasons why your high school barkada is the best:
1. You figured out early teenage life together. The transition one have undergone from being a kid to a teenager wasn’t easy. For a moment you are not sure whether you should have played with your friends during recess or you should have just sat down and ate your food because you were too old for games. But whatever it is you chose to do, having friends who were as clueless as you make everything feel easier because you know, deep down, you’d figure things out eventually. You just need good company.
2. They were with you during your “jeje“ days. I bet you have pictures taken with Camera360 and Retrica. You also have pictures edited using Pizap with embarrassing captions and you somehow kept some of them so you could have something to post online during their birthdays.
3. They know all your exes. They will never EVER forget the name of an ex-boyfriend, an ex-fling, an ex-crush, and an almost you had. They will remind you of your every questionable love decision but you’ll just laugh anyway while saying “Past is past”.
4. They never judge you. They have welcomed you to their lives when you thought jelly shoes and checkered polos were the bomb! They were quick to have told your teachers that you were not feeling well so you could go home when you really just needed to poop. You tell them every embarrassing story you have and were fine with it.
5. You can always count on them. From the moment you first fell in love and the moment you first had your heart broken, they were with you. They were with you the moment you lost a parent and at moments when you thought you had nothing. Through every break-up and breakthrough, they were there to be your support system.
6. They are your family. Your high school friend’s family is your own family’s extension. Their parents are like your own. Don’t you feel a little kilig whenever your friend’s parents call you “anak”? And then eventually calling them mama and papa became so natural? I felt that, all the time.
7. They will always be your home. They are your place of refuge and security, the place who offers you their hands when you feel lost and the place you run to when you need saving. No matter how much time and distance separate you, they will be the one’s that you always long for and they are the one’s that you will always return to.
You're gonna bend and break and then at some point in your life, you feel like you don't want to fall in love again.
Not because you're no longer capable of loving but because you're so afraid to get hurt again that you don't want to take a risk anymore. And you're gonna wake up one day and realize that you're not the same person as you were yesterday. The heart aches, heartbreaks, frustration, you'll see, those will transform your whole being into something better.
Honey, move forward. Let go off all the things that are not meant for you. Let go of all the people who hurt you and take you for granted. Don't be stuck feeling miserable.
And don't turn that love into hate when you resent someone for hurting you or for breaking your heart. Just wish them well and let them go. Welcome the possibility of a beautiful love that will come your way. You're worthy of love that you keep on giving to other people. Keep that in mind.
I wish you well and all the happiness. You deserve it.
Here we are — with rough hands entwined, damned hearts at peace, broken souls resting with ease —savoring each passing moment before we part ways...hoping things will turn out to be okay. Here we are — standing still, keeping our earnest desire and ardent passion for each other at bay — hoping the Universe will finally grant us of the day that we no longer have to pretend... that things will no longer have to end.
Here we are — with crooked smiles, lingering touch that will last for a while -- gathering all the remaining courage to set each other free. Wishing for the day that our hearts will no longer have to worry. Here we are letting each other go. Even though we both know that the future is uncertain. Even though we're unsure if our paths will cross once again.