When your feed is peppered with pics of friends spending the summer at the beach, but you still have classes because of the newly adjusted school calendar, you take whatever break you can from your vacant period in school and head to the beach—while still in uniform! That's what these guys did to answer the now viral question, "Hanggang saan aabot ang vacant mo?" and accept the #VacantChallenge.
- Go surfing in San Juan, La Union
Have board, will surf.
- Pretend you're Moana in Infanta, Quezon
Be in the water instead of just staring at the edge of the water!
- Catch up on your reading in Hundred Islands, Pangasinan
Because acads is life, but the beach is life-r.
- Catch up with your barkada in Caramoan Islands, Camarines Sur
The more, the merrier!
- Study in Aringay, La Union
Multi-tasking level: 100%
- Spend your lunch break in Anilao, Batangas
Don't underestimate the power of a one hour break.
- Finish your thesis in Mariveles, Bataan
When you're almost done with your requirements, but not quite.
- Achieve your #feedgoals in Pundaquit, Zambales
Pics or it didn't happen!
Where do you plan to spend your vacant period?