Have you ever found yourself dreading mornings when you stare at your closet full of clothes and yet you still have no idea what to wear? To save yourself from decision fatigue, we recommend going for the classics and starting to experiment from there. Neutral tones like black, white, beige, taupe, and bright colors in more muted tones are fail-safe choices when you need OOTDs that are classy and timeless!
Need inspo for your next neutral 'fit? Ysabel Ortega's your girl! We took the liberty of scrolling through the Voltes V: Legacy star's Instagram to pick out her best OOTDs that you can easily recreate. Check them out below:
PHOTOS: Ysabel Ortega's Chicest Neutral Outfits
1. White and denim is a classic combo you'll never go wrong with. Try a denim skirt paired with a white tank top and a cropped white polo on top a la Ysabel!
2. White dresses are fun, fresh, and oh-so-perfect for a climate as hot and humid as ours.
3. Upgrade your usual jeans and shirt outfits by picking a graphic tee and going for frayed denim. Finish with some heels for an added height boost and you're golden!
4. Neutral outfits, while reliable, can have a tendency to look boring and monochromatic. Avoid this by including a pop of color in your 'fits. Case in point: Ysabel's bright yellow cargo pants.
5. Florals aren't just fit for summer—you can definitely wear them all year round!
6. A twill dress in a soft, muted hue like lilac is perfect for date night.
7. Don't be afraid to mix and match prints and fabrics. Check out Ysabel's sparkly black top paired with army-print cargo pants!
8. Need something timeless for a dressy event? You'll never go wrong with a black dress. Be sure to stack up your sparkly jewelry to keep things interesting.