It's fun to try out fashion trends you see on the internet, but it's also worth investing in a few fashion staples that will never go out of style. For example, every girl's wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a trusty pair of white sneakers! Comfy and versatile, these trend-proof kicks will seriously simplify your weekly OOTD lineup.
Still don't believe us? Claudia Barretto will change your mind! White sneakers are the hallmark of her many, many cool-girl outfits on Instagram, and she doesn't shy away from wearing her fave pairs on repeat. Keep scrolling to see how she styles them!
8 ~Effortless~ White Sneaker Outfits We're Copying From Claudia Barretto
1. Style tip: Pair colorful pieces with neutral ones to keep your outfit from looking too busy. For example, Claudia sports a colorful maxi dress with white sneakers.
2. Stay comfy all day by styling your crop top with loose pants and white sneakers. Chic yet cozy!
3. Just like white sneakers, white dresses match well with practically everything. So why not wear them together? As Claudia demonstrates, the result is a classy outfit that will signal your it-girl era.
4. Chunky white sneakers can easily dress down formal pieces like Claudia's black suit. Make this combo your go-to for semi-formal events and group reports!
5. An all-white outfit is always a winner in our book. It's stylish, uncomplicated, and versatile all at once.
6. On the contrary, you can go for a grayscale ensemble instead if all-white is too dumihin for your taste. Like Claudia, you can even play with different textures and tones to elevate your OOTD.
7. Not sure what to wear with your co-ords? Just throw on your white sneakers and call it a day!
8. According to Claudia, you should consider swapping out your boots for white sneakers on your next trip abroad. Apart from being comfier, they'll also go perfectly with leather jackets and printed pants!
We're Loving Claudia Barretto's Chic Travel OOTDs in Europe
10 Neutral Wardrobe Staples Every Girl Needs, as Seen on Claudia Barretto
Claudia Barretto Has An Obsession With Cute, Dainty Dresses, and We're Here For It
Claudia Barretto's Chic OOTDs Will Inspire You to Wear More Neutrals