Although going to the beach is fun, shopping for swimsuits is a completely different story. Apart from finding high-quality picks that won’t drain your bank account, you’ll also need to search for flattering silhouettes that you actually won’t feel self-conscious about. Lucky for you, Julia Barretto’s beach wardrobe is filled with effortless summer staples that you can conveniently buy from local stores online!
Keep scrolling to shop the exact pieces in Julia’s ~coconut girl~ outfits:
1. If the classic triangle bikini is too revealing for your taste, this blue set is a modest alternative. Cute and classy!
Turner Set in Ocean Crinkle, EIGHTH MERMAID SWIMWEAR, P2500, Available on eighthmermaid.com
2. Still not convinced? Julia loves this set so much that she owns another pair in a timeless off-white hue.
Turner Set in White Rubik, EIGHTH MERMAID SWIMWEAR, P2500, Available on eighthmermaid.com
3. This dark blue bikini is a low-key sexy number for all your hubadera OOTDs. Pick up a cute bucket hat from the Juju Club while you’re at it!
Ika Set in Navy, SEW LOCAL, P750, Available on sewlocalph.com
4. A one-piece is another shy-girl staple for those who prefer a bit more coverage. Julia’s pick is a warm-toned maillot that brings out her fair complexion.
Kai Full-Piece in Rust, SEW LOCAL, P850, Available on sewlocalph.com
5. This bright red bikini definitely isn’t for the faint-hearted. Wear this on your “I-have-nothing-to-wear” days for that extra bit of oomph.
Charx in Neon Orange, SEW LOCAL, P750, Available on sewlocal.ph
6. Printed co-ords are made for early morning strolls by the shore and impromptu beach dates. For a playful yet stylish ensemble, Julia opts for this tonal set.
Linette Set in Animal Print, BALUD SWIMWEAR, P2390, Available on baludswim.com
7 Julia Barretto-Approved Shy Girl Poses to Try if You're Wearing a Swimsuit
We're Still Not Over Julia Barretto's Chic Neutral OOTDs in Singapore
7 Times Julia Barretto Convinced Us to Wear *Cute* Hair Accessories
8 Dainty Beach OOTDs to Copy From Julia Barretto on Your Next Island Getaway