In case you haven’t noticed, ~bikini szn~ is officially ending in a few weeks! Make the most out of the remaining days by going on one last island getaway and shopping for new swimmies that make you feel *extra sparkly.* Need some recs? Ahead, we rounded up eight influencer-approved swimsuits that are guaranteed to spice up both your closet and your grid.
Shop them online below!
1. Regardless of your personal fashion taste, a neutral bikini like this one will never do you wrong!
Ika in Walnut Brown, P750; Darcy in Walnut Brown, P750, both SEW LOCAL, Available on sewlocalph.com
2. Sultry and flirty, Mika Salamanca’s pick is a must-have for fellow hubadera girls who love to show skin.
Serene Top and Esme Bottom Set in Sage Green, P2450, HELENPIECE Available on helenpiece.com
3. For a fuss-free option that will never go out of style, cop this white set from Eighth Mermaid.
Chloe Hi-Kini Set, P2700, EIGHTH MERMAID, Available on eighthmermaid.com
4. Jammy Cruz’s black maillot is a classic summer staple that deserves a forever spot in your closet.
Mathilde in Black, P8500, BOOM SASON QUICK CUSTOM, Available on boomsason.com
5. If you’re too shy to wear cheeky bottoms, go for swim shorts instead! For example, this pair from Blackbough Swim is a good alternative for modest dressers.
Matcha Triangle Top in Matcha Jacquard, P1600; Jaden Swim Shorts in Matcha Jacquard, P1400, both BLACKBOUGH SWIM, Available on blackboughswim.ph
6. Incorporate a pop of color into your beach lineup with a pastel-hued bikini. So fresh and pretty!
Lexi in Mimosa, P3700, WITH LOVE SELIANA, Available on withloveseliana.com
7. Ry Velasco’s choice is a colorful set that accentuates her sun-kissed skin. Perfect for fellow morena girls!
Jenny Top in Tropical, P999; Jenny Bottom in Tropical, P899, both SAVVY SWIM, Available on shopsavvyswim.com
8. Who says one-piece swimsuits need to be boring? This bright yellow maillot will turn you into the life of the party!