Top 5 Looks We Love of 2013
2013 is about to end, but before the year comes to a close, we decided to take a look at all of the looks we loved and rounded up your favorites! Check out which looks you liked best!
- Trish Penson's Selena Gomez Inspired Prom Dress. We're not surprised this made it to the top of the list because that her gown was such a stunner and we can't wait to see more celebrity-inspired prom dresses!
- Julia Barretto's All Pink Look. Because different shades of pink never looked so chic!
- Julia Barretto's Crop Top + Floral Midi Skirt. The young star made the list again in a casual yet ultra stylish ensemble!
- Danika Navarro's Cover Inspired Outfit. Because how cool is it that she was able to recreate Selena's outfit on the cover but with her personal stylish twist?
- Zoe Suen's Black and White Grunge Outfit. This blogger definitely showed us how to rock a trend with a classic touch!
Which look was your favorite? Did you love any looks this year that wasn't included in the list? Leave a comment and let us know!