This Week's Cool Girl Shares the Fashion Trend She Can't Live Without
Born and raised from Zamboanga City, Cool girl Angel Yeo is a cabin crew, a model, and forever a fashion girl. Read on and get to know Angel through her style mood board below!
- Name: Angeline Kwan Yeo
- Call me maybe: My family calls me Shobe!
- Follow me on: My website is angelyeo.com. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter at @imangelyeo.
- My style character: My style is a mix of Gossip Girl,
Sexand the City, and Confessions of a Shopaholic!
- Go-to brands: Definitely Zara, Stradivarius, and H&M! I also do a bit of online shopping sometimes.
- My fave style equation: A statement shirt with a pair of shorts and comfy sneaks.
- Colors that make my heart skip a beat: Pink and gray!<
- Fashion trend I can't ever live
without:Denim jackets for sure.
- My beauty must-haves: Since I have sensitive and dry skin, I always use Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash followed by Avene Skin Recovery Crème and petroleum jelly.
- I can't ever leave the house without my: Phone.
- Fave shopping tip ever:
Know what you want, but buy what you need first.
- Must-follow: Megan Mitchell of Styled Avenue aka @meg_legs.
- Style philosophy:
Make a lasting impact rather than impressing others is always the better end goal.
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week!